The Queen & The Moon Maker Art Retreat
Patti Euler & Kristen Powers Invite You To Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa in Beautiful Costa Rica For a Royal Mixed Media Art Retreat
Retreat Dates: APRIL 26, 2016 – MAY 01, 2016 (You can arrive early or stay later - your choice!)
Airfare—Air transportation is not included. Note there are two airports in Costa Rica. Please be sure to purchase your airline ticket to arrive at Liberia International Airport in Costa Rica (Airport code is LIR). You may want to arrive early and enjoy a few days on your own in Costa Rica. The hotel has early arrival rates available!
Airport Transfers –Will be arranged once your flights have been confirmed to the organizer. Transfer cost will be based upon how many people will be arriving on the same flight.
Package Inclusions: Your all-inclusive resort package includes your select room for 5 nights, 3 meals daily and unlimited house brand beverages and spirits, group welcome cocktail reception and dinner on the first night, all hotel taxes, all food and beverage taxes and gratuities, and all scheduled art classes. Also included are some art goodies to play with and your very own beach bag!
PRICING - Want to arrive early? Spend a few nights before the retreat! Early arrivals are encouraged so you can explore! Special discounted rates are available for early arrivals and late departures. Just put in your desired arrival and departure dates!
Package #1 - ONE ART CLASS PARTICIPANT. 5 night package starts at $1,247.00 for one person. If you are bringing a spouse or companion , the price starts at $827.00 per person for 5 nights. Click the "book now" button below if you are coming alone - or if you are bringing a companion or spouse that will not be participating in the art classes but will be sharing your room. This package includes art classes for one adult only. All companions (including children) will receive the all inclusive package and the welcome dinner.
Click on the book now button below for this package (Package #1)
Package #2 TWO OR MORE ART CLASS PARTICIPANTS- Package price starts at $1049.55 per person for two people sharing a room and participating in the art classes. Click the "book now" button below if all adults in the room will be participating in the art classes. You will input the number of adults and children when you choose your arrival and departure dates. Children age 0-12 in this package do not include the art classes but they will receive the all inclusive meal plan and welcome dinner / reception.
Click on the book now button below for this package (Package #2)
- Deposit - A $200 deposit will be charged to your credit card at time of reservation. Final payment is due no later than 60 days prior to your arrival date. You will receive information from the retreat organizer once you have reserved your room. Checks are also accepted for deposits. Your deposit is refundable until 90 days prior to the retreat. After that day, all deposits are non-refundable. If paying by check, please contact the event organizer.
- Airport Transfers from Liberia to Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa – We have not included transfers so that we can try and match you up with other’s traveling in / out on the same flights. Once we receive everyone’s flight information, we will be able to confirm your transfers and individual costs.
- Art Classes – See below for our tentative schedule. The final agenda will be provided no later than 60 days prior to the first day of the retreat, giving you ample opportunity to plan optional tours, spa treatments, etc.
- The first day is an arrival day and the last day is a departure day and no classes are scheduled on those days.
BOOK ONLINE: www.resortflamingobeach.com/group/royal-retreat
Have more questions? Want to pay by check? Feel free to e-mail the retreat organizer at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa Website: www.resortflamingobeach.com
Teresa Kramer-Petrone, retreat organizer / U.S. Phone: 410-346-7849
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Office hours: 9:00am – 4:00pm Monday – Friday Eastern
TENTATIVE RETREAT AGENDA
- Tuesday, April 26th – Arrival Day! A Group dinner is planned at 7:00pm (included)
- Wednesday, April 27th – Art Class 9am – 1pm. Open studio** (optional) 7:00 pm-10:00pm
- Thursday, April 28th – 6:30pm -9:30pm Art Class
- Friday, April 29th – Open Studio** (optional) 9:00am-12:00pm / Art Class- 6:00pm – 10:00pm
- Saturday, April 30th – Art Class 9:00am – 12:00pm / Afternoon and evening free
- Sunday, May 1st – Departure Day! No events are scheduled.
** Open Studio times are optional. Mini projects will be provided for you during the open studio time, or you may work on your own project.
Note – The final agenda and supply list will be provided with plenty of time to plan and shop for what you need.