Anniversary Celebration Packages
Celebrate those years together!
Ultimate Pure Romance Package
Create a romantic Costa Rica vacation that the two of you will never forget!
Fall Season Special
Valid for travel Sep 1 - Oct. 31
Costa Rica All Inclusive Resort Package
The resort’s optional, all-inclusive plan is a big hit with our guests!
A minimum stay of 2 nights is required for our popular all inclusive meal plan.
The all-inclusive plan you have purchased begins at 3:00pm (check-in time) on the first day of your stay and ends at 12:00pm (check-out time) on the day you are scheduled to depart.
All-inclusive guests are required to wear a colored wristband which identifies them to the resort's restaurant and bar staff. Please do not remove your wristband during your stay. Additionally, all guests are required to sign all food and beverage checks during their stay.
Your all-inclusive plan includes all of the following:
- Full American Breakfast - Arenas Beach Restaurant , Open from 6.30am to 10.30am daily
- Lunch - Arenas Beach Restaurant or Magallanes Pool Bar, Open from 12:00pm to 4:00pm daily
- Dinner* - Arenas Beach Restaurant, Open from 6.00pm to 9.30pm daily, or Sunset Lounge, Open Monday - Thursday from 3:00pm ?9:30pm. Open Friday to Sunday from 3:00pm ?12:00am*
- Unlimited house brand beverages, including cocktails, house wine, Costa Rican draft beer, juices & Coca-Cola® brand beverages.
- Unlimited use of the resort's tennis court (daytime). An energy fee of $5.00 applies for night play.
- Unlimited use of the resort's fitness center
* Dinner? Occasional theme buffets are offered at Arenas and are also included in your plan
To avoid unnecessary billing to your room, we ask that you follow the following rules:
- Guests on the all-inclusive plan will be served a maximum of two drinks at time of drink order per all-inclusive guest.
- No food items are available "To-Go", To-go orders are treated as room service and will be billed to the room.
- All-inclusive guests are not allowed to "purchase" food or drinks for non all-inclusive guests using your all inclusive plan. Food and beverage will be charged to your room folio for food and beverage purchased with your all-inclusive plan for non all-inclusive guests.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to ask one of our managers
The following food and beverage options are available but are not included in the all-inclusive plan:
Room service orders, certain specified dishes on the restaurant menu (a modest up-charge will apply), premium liquor, premium wine, bottled beer, and any food and beverage purchased from the casino.
Mini Bar snacks in the guest rooms are also not included.
Food service at Sunset Lounge ends at 9:30pm. Restaurant and bar times are subject to change.
For more information on our all inclusive plan, please feel free to email the resort at email@example.com