Anniversary Celebration Packages
Celebrate those years together!
Ultimate Pure Romance Package
Create a romantic Costa Rica vacation that the two of you will never forget!
Costa Rica Wedding Package
Plan your special day with one of our unqiue wedding packages!
Save 25% in our Green Season!
Valid for travel May 1- Jun 12 and Sep 1 - Nov 15 2015
2015 Whimsical Women Art Retreat
Join Us For 5 Nights Of Creative Fun!
Map and Directions
A Magical Beachfront Location Among Guanacaste Hotels
Situated on the ecologically protected sands of Flamingo Beach lies our magical Guanacaste hotel resort -- where a rich cultural heritage blends with exotic natural beauty. Flamingo Beach Resort is surrounded by majestic mountains, gorgeous national parks, and the crystal-blue Pacific. Here you can enjoy a pristine sandy beach , ride the powerful surf of the ocean, deep-sea fish, and polish your swing at a championship golf course - all within minutes of our front door. Immerse yourself in an exotic retreat, only 45 minutes from Liberia, at this premier beachfront hotel in Guanacaste, Costa Rica
- Located on the pristine white sands of Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica, designated a Blue Flag beach
- A 50-minute scenic drive from Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR) in Liberia, Guanacaste
- Just 20 minutes from the Tamarindo national airport and the surf town of Playa Tamarindo
- 15 minutes from famed surfing beach of Playa Grande
- 25 minutes from Marino Las Baulas National Park, nesting grounds of the leatherback turtles
- Less than 10 minutes to Playa Conchal and its famed golf course, Garre de Leon, designed by Robert Trent Jr.
- 40 minutes to the quaint town of Guaitil, famous for its handcrafted pottery and art
- 30 minutes to Santa Rosa National Park, a dry tropical forest wildlife sanctuary and historical site
- 1 hour to Costa Rica's Africa Safari Wildlife Tour
- 2 hours to Rincon de la Vieja National Park, Volcano and Hot Springs
- 3 hours to Arenal Volcano, Costa Rica's most famous nighttime nature show, with Hot Springs and Lake Arenal renowned for fishing and wind-surfing
Transportation to the resort can easily be arranged from anywhere in Costa Rica! The resort's transportation company features late model, comfortable, air-conditioned vans and professional, courteous drivers.
- One way transfers to/from San Jose Airport - $230.00 for one to five people
- One way transfers to/from Liberia Airport - $80.00 for one to five people.
- One way transfers to/from Tamarindo Airport - $30.00 for one to five people.
The above prices are per van, not per person.
Extra passengers are not a problem. The resort can provide custom quotes for large groups.
To arrange transfers, contact the resort's transportation desk:
Directions To Our Guanacaste Costa Rica Hotel
From Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport (LIR), Liberia, Costa Rica: From Liberia International Airport, follow Highway 21 Southwest to Belen. Directly after Belen, turn right and follow the signs to the Flamingo Beach Resort. Turn right at the town of Huacas and drive through the village of Basilito to reach Playa Flamingo.
From Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), San Jose, Costa Rica: From San Jose Airport, take the Pan American Highway (Highway 1) to Liberia. At the traffic light in Liberia (El Cruce), turn left, heading southwest on Highway 21 to Belen. Directly after Belen, turn right and follow the signs to the Flamingo Beach Resort. Turn right at the town of Huacas and drive through the village of Basilito to reach Playa Flamingo.
Escape to the intimate Flamingo Beach Resort on Play a Flamingo for a truly exceptional resort vacation. This exotic destination blends the tranquility of an unspoiled tropical paradise, an extensive array of leisure pursuits and a rich, colorful culture. Book your Costa Rica hotel reservations online today for our preferred rates.