FLAMINGO BEACH RESORT & SPA … The only resort located on Costa Rica's famous Playa Flamingo Beach!
February is romance month! Serenity Spa is featuring several romantic spa treatment packages for two!
Once you've experienced a Pacific Ocean sunset from the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa in Costa Rica's vacation province of Guanacaste, you may never want to leave. This location is the perfect beachfront base from which to explore all of Costa Rica's natural beauty and adventure.
Here, you will find plenty more to do than lounge by the pool with a mojito. At the resort or nearby, there are so many exciting, fun activities at such great value that your only disappointment will be that there just won't be enough hours in the day to enjoy them all! Family-friendly activities abound with our complimentary daily activities program, jet-ski and boogie board rentals, an onsite PADI dive center, zip-line adventures, eco-walks, deep-sea fishing, and a family game room with free billiards, ping pong and foosball tables and daily family movie showings. For couples, romance is certainly in the sea-scented air, whether it’s his & her spa treatments or a romantic, candlelit, private dinner for two right on the beach. We also specialize in dream-come-true destination weddings where the bride and groom, their entourage, and the entire extended family can enjoy a fabulous once-in-a-lifetime vacation event. This is the perfect Costa Rica beach resort to celebrate special family celebrations; birthdays, retirement, graduation, or a family reunion with our special celebration packages . or for a memorable corporate incentive trip or meeting .
A scenic 45 minute drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport in Liberia, Costa Rica (Airport Code -LIR), our tropical paradise is nearby many of the region’s spectacular national parks and charming villages.
- Located on the golden sands of Playa Flamingo, a Blue Flag Ecological Beach, designated for its strict environmental standards, water purity and tourism safety, and ideal for swimming, boogie boarding, and sunset cruises
- Shopping, restaurants and nightlife within walking distance from the resort
- 15 minutes to Las Baulas National Marine Park, nesting grounds of the leatherback turtles
- 15- 20 minutes to famous surfing beaches of Playa Grande and Tamarindo
- 10 minutes to Reserva Conchal, the world-class golf course designed by Robert Trent Jones II; 30 minutes to Hacienda Pinilla’s Mike Young-designed golf course
- 30 minutes to The Congo Trail, Costa Rica’s most famous original canopy zip-line adventure (packages with transportation are available from the resort)
- On property tour concierge to assist you in choosing excursions to exciting nature and adventure destinations in Arenal Volcano & Hot Springs, La Fortuna, Rincon de la Vieja, Santa Rosa National Park, Palo Verde National Park, Rio Celeste, Rio Tenorio white-water rafting, Colorado Canyon, Guaytil native crafts center, and Colonial Granada, Nicaragua.
Experience our privileged, exclusive location and discover the real meaning of Pura Vida. It's a phrase used in Costa Rica to describe one's joy in simple living in harmony with all that surrounds you…A peaceful life in which you cherish the beauty and richness of nature and allow it to relax and inspire you, fuel your adventurous spirit, forget your worries, and live at a more unhurried pace.
Discover Pura Vida at the Flamingo Beach Resort & Spa, a full-service oceanfront resort on Costa Rica's famous Gold Coast. See the many amenities and services we have to offer:
- 120 spacious, comfortable, air-conditioned guest rooms, studio kitchenette rooms and suites , some with balconies or patios, all with modern amenities for your maximum comfort including flat screen cable TVs, coffee-makers, hair dryers, and complimentary high speed Internet access.
- Sumptuous ocean view dining in our indoor/outdoor Arenas Restaurant, serving everything from a full American breakfast, to snacks, burgers, pizzas, and sandwiches, to delicious grass-fed steaks, locally grown organic vegetables, and fresh local seafood. Nightly theme buffets feature a variety of Costa Rican and International cuisines including Mexican, Italian and Caribbean.
- Casual swim-up pool bar and poolside dining area at Bar Magallanes.
- Our rooftop, open-air Sunset Lounge features panoramic ocean views and the most spectacular sunsets on Earth! Join us for Happy Hour 4:00-6:00 pm, and delicious cocktails, snacks or fine dining from 6:00-10:00pm. daily, and enjoy weekend live entertainment
- 4,195 square feet of Event and Meeting space, featuring both indoor and outdoor venues including customized wedding arches and canopies right on the beach
- Complimentary High-speed Internet access in all guest rooms and the hotel lobby
- Full-service TAM concierge and tour desk, offering canopy tours, volcano expeditions, nature excursions, horseback riding, white-water rafting and more
- Casino & Pub, featuring blackjack, slot machines, roulette, and poker from 8:00 pm-3:00 am.; Happy Hour 10:00 pm to midnight
- PADI Dive Center with certification classes available and free pool sessions; a full range of snorkeling and diving tours
- Oversize main swimming pool, with a swim-up bar, leisure lounging and an adjacent covered Children’s Pool to prevent the kids from getting a sunburn
- Outdoor Little Tykes playground next to Children’s Pool
- Additional plunge pool, with waterfall feature and pool volleyball setup
- Complimentary guest fitness center, featuring modern equipment and a scenic ocean view
- Serenity Spa, offering a wide variety of health and beauty treatments including massages, facials, aromatherapy, Jacuzzi baths and steam vapor treatments
- Famous Points Beauty Salon, for top-quality hair cutting, coloring and styling, manicures/pedicures and other beauty treatments
- 2 Boutiques featuring a variety of locally made handcrafts, clothing and jewelry
- Family Game Center featuring complimentary billiards, foosball and ping pong, a Mini-Cinema showing family-friendly movies twice a day, a mini market for snacks, sundries and beach/pool supplies, and fee-based computers for internet access
- Outdoor tennis court, with full lighting for nighttime play; half-court basketball
- Daily Activities Program including water aerobics, yoga, Spanish classes, salsa dancing, eco-walks, bingo and cocktail classes.
- Room service, in-room dining is available daily from 6:30 a.m. to 9:30pm*
Our four-star hotel was awarded the Certificate of Sustainable Tourism from Costa Rica’s tourism institute for our dedication to maintaining strict environmental standards and practices, providing environmental education, and promoting Costa Rican cultural values and social development. We are proud of this achievement and will continue to do more to protect and preserve Costa Rica’s incredible natural beauty. Join us in our efforts!
Book your Costa Rica hotel reservations online today
for our preferred rates.
Click here for our our Costa Rica Vacation Packages and Deals.
Reminder: Passengers arriving by air are required to have a valid Passport with six months remaining before its expiration date. Click here for current US Passport regulations.